Wednesday, October 24, 2012
How To Reset Canon Mp287
1. Turn on Printer Canon MP287, MP287 LCD panel then will appear E08 error, and no description "The Ink Absorber is Almost Full" screen of your monitor.
2. Download Resetter MP287 at LINK below. You will be redirected to an ad first, then click SKIP ADS / SKIP.
3. Canon MP287 printer must be in a state of SERVICE MODE. You do see the next step.
4. Turn off the Canon MP287 error E08 by pressing the power on. Do not unplug the power cord
5. Press and Hold the STOP / RESET followed by pressing the POWER button. So both the depressed position.
6. Remove the STOP / RESET but do not release the button POWER.
7. In these circumstances the POWER button is still depressed, press the STOP / RESET 6 times.
8. Then release both buttons simultaneously. The Canon MP287 will be in Service Mode condition.
9. LCD Panel MP287 will blank / dark and your computer will detect the new hardware. Ignore it ...
10. You still with ekohasan blog, and the next step Exctract Run Service Tool for MP287 MP287 error E08 you downloaded earlier.
11. On the menu absorber Clear ink counter select Play then click SET to the right.
12. In the ink absorber counter menu select Play then click SET to the right.
13. Then click EEOPROM. the printer will print one page.
14. Printer Canon MP287 error E08 which will be normal again.
Download resetter here